By Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish
2D Materials includes the most recent info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a totally unknown sector, now not suggestion to exist. despite the fact that, because then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and a complete different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled by way of floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and awesome homes has been created.
This booklet is perfect for numerous readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluation or a truly distinctive and significant research. No nanotechnologist can at present forget this new classification of materials.
- Presents one of many first certain books in this topic of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from a good line-up of authoritative members that assemble conception and experiments
- Ideal for a number of readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluate or a really specific and important analysis
Read Online or Download 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
With contributions from major specialists of their respective fields, steel and Ceramic Matrix Composites presents a accomplished review of themes on particular fabrics and tendencies. it's a topic usually incorporated as a last 12 months alternative in fabrics technological know-how classes and can also be of a lot business and educational curiosity.
Density practical thought (DFT) has blossomed long ago few many years right into a strong instrument that's utilized by experimentalists and theoreticians alike. This e-book highlights the huge contributions that the DFT-based OLCAO strategy has made to development during this box, and it demonstrates its competitiveness for acting ab initio calculations on huge and intricate types of useful structures.
During this booklet, the writer theoretically experiences facets of topological states. First, novel states bobbing up from hybridizing floor states of topological insulators are theoretically brought. As a amazing instance, the writer indicates the life of gapless interface states on the interface among various topological insulators, which belong to an identical topological section.
During this booklet, writer Gary Wysin offers an outline of a few version platforms and their behaviour and results. meant for complicated scholars and researchers in physics, chemistry and engineering, that are drawn to restricted magnetics both to shape a merely theoretical perspective or to contemplate houses for strength novel purposes.
- Superconductivity Revisited
- Quantum Theory of Solids (International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- Crystallography and the World of Symmetry: 113 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Surface Science: An Introduction
- Quantum Tunnelling in Condensed Media (Modern Problems in Condensed Matter Sciences)
- Hartree-Fock-Slater Method for Materials Science: The DV-X Alpha Method for Design and Characterization of Materials: 84 (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Extra info for 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) by Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish