By David E. Swayne
Animal Influenza, moment Edition is a finished textual content on animal influenza. equipped through species, insurance comprises avian, swine, equine and mammals, with every one part together with facts on influenza viruses, the an infection and disorder they reason, and techniques utilized in control.
- Covers the full diversity of themes inside avian, swine, equine and mammalian influenzas in a single entire and authoritative text
- Provides a summarization of peer-reviewed and empirical info on influenza viruses, the an infection, and illnesses they cause
- Discusses techniques utilized in keep an eye on of the disease
- Leading specialists are drawn jointly to supply a global and multi-disciplinary perspective
- Fuses newest advancements in easy medical study with functional assistance on administration of the disease
Read or Download Animal Influenza PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Immunology: A Concise evaluation deals the basic and uncomplicated rules of immunology as a brief reference for college kids, practitioners, and veterinary technicians. even supposing concise, the ebook is entire and a data of its contents will guarantee the reader a comparatively thorough knowing of what's often a tough topic.
Small animal veterinarians are more and more taking over caseloads that come with cattle, with instances being awarded by means of neighborhood pastime farmers, smallholders, and 'novelty puppy' proprietors. Recognising this development, this booklet offers a short reference advisor for small-animal oriented veterinarians within the fundamentals of surgical procedure and remedy of cattle.
Small Animal Distal Limb accidents give you the small and combined animal practitioner with a definitive yet sensible, step by step consultant to the administration of sentimental tissue, orthopedic and athletic accidents of the distal limbs in canines and cats. comprises particular insurance of accidents that happen from the carpal/tarsal parts to the digits of canine and cats.
A valid wisdom of anatomy and body structure is an important foundation for the powerful medical therapy of spouse animals. the recent 3rd version advent to Veterinary Anatomy and body structure Textbook bargains transparent and accomplished of the typical significant other animal species. up to date all through with a brand new part further on huge spouse animals, the hot variation good points augmented on-line studying assets with new questions and quizzes.
- Avian Medicine and Surgery: Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition (Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- Ecology, Evolution and Behaviour of Wild Cattle: Implications for Conservation
- Diseases of Small Domestic Rodents (Library of Veterinary Practice)
- Equine Clinical Immunology
Extra resources for Animal Influenza
Animal Influenza by David E. Swayne