By Elizabeth Fiona McInnes
Background Lesions in Laboratory Animals may be a useful relief to pathologists wanting to acknowledge historical past and incidental lesions whereas interpreting slides taken from laboratory animals in acute and persistent toxicity experiences, or whereas analyzing unique species in a diagnostic laboratory. It supplies transparent descriptions and illustrations of nearly all of historical past lesions more likely to be encountered. a few of the lesions coated are strange and will be improper for treatment-related findings in preclinical toxicity studies.
The Atlas has been ready with contributions from skilled toxicological pathologists who're experts in all of the laboratory animal species coated and who've released greatly in those areas.
- over six hundred high-definition, ultimate colour photos of heritage lesions present in rats, mice, canine, minipigs, non-human primates, hamsters, guinea pigs and rabbits
- a separate bankruptcy on lesions within the reproductive platforms of all laboratory animals written via Dr Dianne Creasy, an international professional on testicular lesions in laboratory animals
- a bankruptcy on universal artifacts which may be saw in histological glass slides
- extensive references to every lesion described
- aging lesions encountered in all laboratory animal species, really in rats in mice that are used for carcinogenicity studies
Read Online or Download Background Lesions in Laboratory Animals: A Color Atlas PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Immunology: A Concise assessment bargains the fundamental and simple principles of immunology as a short reference for college kids, practitioners, and veterinary technicians. even though concise, the ebook is entire and a data of its contents will guarantee the reader a comparatively thorough figuring out of what's usually a tricky topic.
Small animal veterinarians are more and more taking over caseloads that come with cattle, with circumstances being offered through neighborhood pastime farmers, smallholders, and 'novelty puppy' proprietors. Recognising this development, this e-book offers a brief reference advisor for small-animal oriented veterinarians within the fundamentals of surgical procedure and remedy of cattle.
Small Animal Distal Limb accidents give you the small and combined animal practitioner with a definitive yet functional, step by step advisor to the administration of sentimental tissue, orthopedic and athletic accidents of the distal limbs in canine and cats. comprises particular insurance of accidents that take place from the carpal/tarsal parts to the digits of canines and cats.
A legitimate wisdom of anatomy and body structure is an important foundation for the potent medical therapy of spouse animals. the hot 3rd version advent to Veterinary Anatomy and body structure Textbook deals transparent and entire of the typical better half animal species. up-to-date all through with a brand new part further on huge significant other animals, the recent variation good points augmented on-line studying assets with new questions and quizzes.
- Medicina interna del cane e del gatto (Italian Edition)
- McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians - E-Book
- Concise Review of Veterinary Microbiology
- Diagnostic Parasitology for Veterinary Technicians - E-Book
Additional resources for Background Lesions in Laboratory Animals: A Color Atlas
Background Lesions in Laboratory Animals: A Color Atlas by Elizabeth Fiona McInnes