By R.C. Sproul Jr.
Read or Download Believing God: Twelve Biblical Promises Christians Struggle to Accept PDF
Best christian theology books
John Owen’s writings, although demanding, are packed with wealthy non secular insights. In this unabridged volume, editors Justin Taylor and Kelly Kapic have made updates to the author’s language, translated the Latin, Greek, and Hebrew, and footnoted tricky or unknown words, all with out sacrificing any of Owen’s unique message.
Dr. Hesselgrave has written what's without doubt a tremendous quantity in the event you are looking to proceed the adventure. The JustMissional Church is set the church rediscovering its name to justice. As Ron explains, justice is a much more wealthy suggestion than just decreasing it to the social gospel. it really is on the middle of God’s personality and may hence signify the church.
Dr. Stamm integrates the biblical, theological, and pastoral perception becoming of a liturgical scholar-pastor as he makes an attempt to enhance and deepen the church's congregational perform of intercessory prayer. In Devoting Ourselves to the Prayers: A Baptismal Theology for the Church's Intercessory paintings, Dr.
Christian Zionism has obtained no small quantity of feedback from observers who take factor with the movement's pro-Israel politics or its theology. What if we listened heavily to what Christian Zionists and Jewish companions stated approximately Jews, Judaism, and Israel? Christian Zionism is a colourful modern flow that--agree or disagree--has greater than simply political implications.
- Confessing the Faith Today: A Fresh Look at the Belgic Confession
- The Trinity and the Vindication of Christian Paradox: An Interpretation and Refinement of the Theological Apologetic of Cornelius Van Til
- Creatures of the Same God
- Just Hospitality: God's Welcome in a World of Difference
- Shaping the Church: The Promise of Implicit Theology (Explorations in Practical, Pastoral and Empirical Theology)
- Leaving Religion, Following Jesus
Extra resources for Believing God: Twelve Biblical Promises Christians Struggle to Accept
Believing God: Twelve Biblical Promises Christians Struggle to Accept by R.C. Sproul Jr.