By Edward C. Feldman,Richard W. Nelson,Claudia Reusch,J. Catharine Scott-Moncrieff
No different identify bargains such commitment to the intensity, adventure, and concentration of endocrinology as Canine and tom cat Endocrinology, 4th Edition. entire insurance comprises nearly each universal and unusual situation in endocrinology, plus the main up to date details on food, geriatric care, pathophysiology, trying out tactics, and reasonably-priced and expedient diagnostic protocols. With its logical, step by step advice for choice making, prognosis, and prescribing, you can be well-equipped to take care of the huge spectrum of endocrine and metabolic problems in canines and cats.
- Expert authorship , together with the addition of 3 world-renowned endocrinology specialists — Claudia Reusch, Catharine Scott-Moncrieff, and Ellen Behrend — bargains remarkable assistance at the most up-to-date advances within the field.
- Separation of cats and dogs into separate chapters guarantees details on every one species is roofed to its fullest.
- Focus on prognosis and treatment with much less dialogue on anatomy and body structure permits the publication to be aware of functional, present info that today’s clinician so much use.
- Thorough assurance of symptoms and interpretation of trying out procedures in endocrine illnesses permits trustworthy and actual diagnosis.
- Detailed discussions of diagnostic concepts and therapy recommendations offer functional, low-cost, and expedient ways whereas making sure they characterize normal of care subsidized via learn and experience.
- Algorithms on diagnostic and healing approaches supply a realistic, logical source for the busy practitioner wanting easy access to information.
- Logical, step by step guidelines relief in exact decision-making and diagnosis.
- Comprehensive tables and boxes summarize and make clear key details for fast reference.
- In-depth discussions from specialists within the field comprise insurance of remedy, tracking, and administration of issues in addition to scientific symptoms, differential diagnoses and diagnostic approaches
- Extensive reference lists supply readers with assets for additional info on scientific investigative studies
- Separate chapters dedicated to each one key topic supply thorough, detailed assurance of all content material areas.
- NEW! up-to-date content comprises the newest details on: thyroid affliction; present imaging experiences; odd Addison's disorder; peculiar Cushing's ailment; idiopathic hypercalcemia in cats; insulin remedy in canines and cats; diagnostics and coverings; and radiotherapy.
- NEW! Integration of sound food practices into the therapy of endocrine problems guarantees that you've the information you want to successfully deal with those disorders.
- NEW! Expanded assurance provides additional information on geriatric canine and cats and the newest findings in regards to the therapy of diabetes (two components that are usually interrelated).
Read Online or Download Canine and Feline Endocrinology - E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Immunology: A Concise evaluate bargains the fundamental and uncomplicated principles of immunology as a brief reference for college students, practitioners, and veterinary technicians. even supposing concise, the publication is accomplished and an information of its contents will guarantee the reader a comparatively thorough knowing of what's often a tricky topic.
Small animal veterinarians are more and more taking up caseloads that come with livestock, with circumstances being provided by way of neighborhood pastime farmers, smallholders, and 'novelty puppy' vendors. Recognising this pattern, this ebook offers a short reference consultant for small-animal oriented veterinarians within the fundamentals of surgical procedure and remedy of cattle.
Small Animal Distal Limb accidents give you the small and combined animal practitioner with a definitive yet useful, step by step advisor to the administration of soppy tissue, orthopedic and athletic accidents of the distal limbs in canine and cats. comprises particular assurance of accidents that ensue from the carpal/tarsal components to the digits of canines and cats.
A legitimate wisdom of anatomy and body structure is an important foundation for the potent medical therapy of spouse animals. the hot 3rd version creation to Veterinary Anatomy and body structure Textbook deals transparent and finished of the typical better half animal species. up to date all through with a brand new part additional on huge better half animals, the recent variation good points augmented on-line studying assets with new questions and quizzes.
- Veterinary Technician's Handbook of Laboratory Procedures
- William's Gift: One Veterinarian's Journey
- Advances in Veterinary Dermatology, Proceedings of the Seventh World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology, Vancouver, Canada, July 24-28, 2012: Volume 7
- Canine and Feline Infectious Diseases - E-BOOK
Additional resources for Canine and Feline Endocrinology - E-Book
Canine and Feline Endocrinology - E-Book by Edward C. Feldman,Richard W. Nelson,Claudia Reusch,J. Catharine Scott-Moncrieff