By Lindsay Hamilton,Nik Taylor
This publication argues that qualitative tools, ethnography integrated, have tended to target the human on the fee of realizing people and animals in relation, and that ethnography may still evolve to account for the relationships among people and different species. highbrow popularity of this has arrived in the box of human-animal stories and within the philosophical improvement of posthumanism yet there are few functional instructions for learn. Taking this challenge as a place to begin, the authors draw on a wide range of examples from visible tools, ethnodrama, poetry and stream stories to think about the political, philosophical and useful effects of posthuman equipment. They define the probabilities for artistic new kinds of ethnography that eschew simplistic binaries among people and animals.
Ethnography after Humanism suggests how researchers may perhaps behavior varied varieties of fieldwork and writing to incorporate animals extra fruitfully and should be of curiosity to scholars and students throughout a number of disciplines, together with human-animal reports, sociology, criminology, animal geography, anthropology, social idea and usual resources.
By Kenneth A. Foon,Hyman B. Muss
By Jon Bowen,Sarah Heath
- Coverage deals quick recommendation to the veterinary group who're usually offered with behavioral difficulties of their practice.
- Easy-to-read layout contains introductions, scientific differentials, underlying explanations, analysis, motion bins, and summaries.
- Content refers the reader to different chapters in the course of the ebook, in order that info are available fast and easily.
- Helpful handouts, that are photocopied, supply one more technique to additional your studying experience.
By Nancy Scanlan
By Sue Chen,Nicole Wyre
By Lee Russell McDowell
This is either a complete textbook and reference guide that may be helpful for animal and veterinary scientists, nutritionists, and human clinical researchers. it is going to even be worthwhile for feed brands, cattle extension experts, and farmers.
By Kemba Marshall
A present assessment of significant inner drugs issues for the unique animal practitioner! Articles will assessment metabolic bone ailment, avian hepatic problems, avian lady reproductive problems, proventricular dilatation illness, avian renal issues, ferret neoplasia, amphibian inner problems, koi reproductive problems, thyroid tumors and lymphadenopathies in guinea pigs, reproductive reptilian issues, disseminated idiopathic myositis in ferrets, gastric stasis in rabbits, and lots more and plenty more!
By Alexander de Lahunta,Marc Kent,Eric N. Glass
- Expert authors deliver greater than 50 years of expertise in veterinary neuroanatomy and scientific neurology to this e-book — Dr. Alexander DeLahunta and Dr. Eric Glass supply their particular insights from either educational and practitioner views.
- Disease content material is gifted in a logical case examine structure with 3 detailed parts:
- Description of the disorder
- Neuroanatomic analysis (including the way it was firm, the differential prognosis, and any on hand ancillary facts)
- Course of the sickness (providing ultimate medical or necropsy prognosis and a quick dialogue of the syndrome)
- More than six hundred full-color images and line drawings, plus nearly one hundred fifty fine quality radiographs, visually strengthen key thoughts and help in attaining exact diagnoses.
- The e-book comes with loose entry to 370 videos on Cornell University’s site that without delay correlate to the case experiences through the booklet and obviously display approximately each well-known neurologic affliction.
- High-quality MR pictures of the mind are offered along correlating stained transverse sections for in-depth learn and comparability.
- Vivid photographs of gross and microscopic lesions essentially illustrate the pathology of a number of the issues awarded within the book.
By Ann Wortinger,Kara Burns
Nutrition and affliction administration for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, moment Edition bargains an intensive replace and critical enlargement of this easy-to-use advent to veterinary food and vitamin, with broader species insurance, a brand new part on dietary administration of disorder, and plenty of new chapters.
• Provides a whole connection with veterinary food, from the basics to feeding significant other animals of any age and health and wellbeing status
• Adds info on meals in birds, small mammals, and horses to the present puppy and cat coverage
• Presents a brand new part on dealing with disorder via nutrients, with 10 new ailment chapters
• Offers extra new chapters on dietary calculations, sorts of puppy meals, uncooked nutrition diets, ingredients and preservatives, foodstuff myths, dietary aid, and assisted feeding
• Includes entry to a significant other web site with case reports, overview questions and solutions, and the figures from the e-book in PowerPoint
By Gregg L. Voigt,Shannon L. Swist
Key strategies have additionally been further to every bankruptcy to raised advertise studying, and phrases at the moment are outlined in the course of the textual content, with the definitions accrued right into a glossary. trouble-free and well-illustrated with charts, reference values, algorithms and photomicrographs, Hematology concepts and ideas for Veterinary Technicians, moment Edition is a key reference for veterinary technicians and veterinary know-how students.