By N. Edward Robinson,Kim A. Sprayberry
- Focuses at the newest remedy for equine ailments, emphasizing distinctive discussions and the main trustworthy and present details.
- Organized method of vital difficulties brings you recent, functional info geared up through organ approach.
- Concise, easy-to-read layout saves you time; so much articles supply crucial info in 2 to five pages.
- Renowned crew of members percentage their services at the well timed themes you must find out about.
- Photos increase details.
- Line drawings illustrate very important ideas.
- NEW! rising subject matters comprise matters akin to disinfection in equine hospitals; complimentary modalities to conventional medication; chemotherapy for oncological ailments; and preserving your self with scientific records.
- Each part has NEW subject matters together with scientific administration of seriously sick foals within the box; oral hollow space lots; radiology of sinuses and enamel; biochemical checks for myocardial harm; protozoal myeloencephalitis replace; administration of bladder uroliths; pores and skin grafting; dealing with the high-risk being pregnant; surprise wave remedy; and extra!
Read or Download Current Therapy in Equine Medicine - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Immunology: A Concise evaluate bargains the fundamental and uncomplicated principles of immunology as a brief reference for college kids, practitioners, and veterinary technicians. even supposing concise, the booklet is complete and a data of its contents will guarantee the reader a comparatively thorough realizing of what's often a tricky topic.
Small animal veterinarians are more and more taking over caseloads that come with cattle, with situations being provided through neighborhood pastime farmers, smallholders, and 'novelty puppy' proprietors. Recognising this development, this booklet offers a short reference consultant for small-animal oriented veterinarians within the fundamentals of surgical procedure and therapy of livestock.
Small Animal Distal Limb accidents give you the small and combined animal practitioner with a definitive yet functional, step by step consultant to the administration of sentimental tissue, orthopedic and athletic accidents of the distal limbs in canine and cats. contains particular assurance of accidents that ensue from the carpal/tarsal components to the digits of canine and cats.
A legitimate wisdom of anatomy and body structure is an important foundation for the powerful scientific therapy of better half animals. the recent 3rd version advent to Veterinary Anatomy and body structure Textbook bargains transparent and finished of the typical spouse animal species. up-to-date all through with a brand new part additional on huge spouse animals, the hot version beneficial properties augmented on-line studying assets with new questions and quizzes.
- Berichte zur Lebensmittelsicherheit 2011: Zoonosen-Monitoring (BVL-Reporte) (German Edition)
- Bewegungsapparat Pferd: Praxisbezogene Anatomie und Biomechanik (German Edition)
- Multiple Sclerosis, Mad Cow Disease and Acinetobacter
- Radiology of Rodents, Rabbits and Ferrets - E-Book: An Atlas of Normal Anatomy and Positioning
- European Bison: The Nature Monograph
- Comparative and Veterinary Pharmacology: 199 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
Extra info for Current Therapy in Equine Medicine - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy)
Current Therapy in Equine Medicine - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy) by N. Edward Robinson,Kim A. Sprayberry