By Debra C. Sellon,Maureen Long,Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD DACVIM,Maureen Long DVM PhD DACVIM
- Full-color pictures and illustrations supply transparent, exact representations of the scientific visual appeal of infectious diseases.
- Features the newest details at the international chance of newly emergent illnesses akin to African Horse Sickness.
- Includes a complete part at the prevention and keep watch over of infectious diseases.
- More than 60 professional individuals proportion their wisdom and services in equine infectious disease.
- A spouse CD-ROM, packaged with the booklet, contains entire references associated with PubMed.
Read Online or Download Equine Infectious Diseases E-Book PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Immunology: A Concise overview deals the fundamental and easy rules of immunology as a short reference for college kids, practitioners, and veterinary technicians. even supposing concise, the e-book is entire and a data of its contents will guarantee the reader a comparatively thorough realizing of what's often a tough topic.
Small animal veterinarians are more and more taking up caseloads that come with cattle, with circumstances being offered via neighborhood pastime farmers, smallholders, and 'novelty puppy' vendors. Recognising this development, this e-book presents a short reference advisor for small-animal oriented veterinarians within the fundamentals of surgical procedure and remedy of livestock.
Small Animal Distal Limb accidents give you the small and combined animal practitioner with a definitive yet functional, step by step consultant to the administration of soppy tissue, orthopedic and athletic accidents of the distal limbs in canines and cats. contains particular assurance of accidents that ensue from the carpal/tarsal parts to the digits of canines and cats.
A valid wisdom of anatomy and body structure is an important foundation for the potent scientific remedy of significant other animals. the hot 3rd variation creation to Veterinary Anatomy and body structure Textbook bargains transparent and complete of the typical better half animal species. up-to-date all through with a brand new part additional on huge spouse animals, the recent version positive factors augmented on-line studying assets with new questions and quizzes.
- The Handbook of Microbial Metabolism of Amino Acids
- The Laboratory Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, and Other Rodents (American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine)
- Diseases of Small Ruminant
- Anesthesia and Analgesia for Veterinary Technicians - E-Book
Extra resources for Equine Infectious Diseases E-Book
Equine Infectious Diseases E-Book by Debra C. Sellon,Maureen Long,Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD DACVIM,Maureen Long DVM PhD DACVIM