By Laura J. Murray,Samuel E. Trosow
In the age of simply downloadable tradition, messages approximately copyright are ubiquitous. If you’re an artist, purchaser, or instructor, copyright is probably going part of your way of life. thoroughly up to date, this revised variation of Canadian Copyright parses the Copyright Act and explains present Canadian copyright legislation to dull Canadians in obtainable language, utilizing contemporary examples and felony cases.
Read or Download Canadian Copyright: A Citizen's Guide, Second edition PDF
Best intellectual property law books
This publication explores how the full toolbox of highbrow estate (IP) security and administration are effectively mixed and the way enterprises generate price from IP. It presents a framework of archetypes which organisations can be capable of self-identify with and with a purpose to enable businesses to target the IP and IP administration concerns so much suitable to them.
Cet ouvrage examine de manière synthétique et available les resources, principes et mécanismes de mise en oeuvre de l. a. security européenne et internationale de l. a. propriété intellectuelle (droit d’auteur, droits voisins, brevets, dessins et modèles, marques, symptoms géographiques). Il s’articule autour d’une présentation des grandes questions que le juriste doit aborder en présence d’un droit de propriété intellectuelle weak d’être revendiqué dans un contexte international.
The interface among highbrow estate rights and festival coverage is without doubt one of the most crucial and tough components of european advertisement legislations and corresponding nationwide legislation. The exploitation of specific rights can clash with festival legislations, which goals to maintain pageant because the driver in effective markets.
The shape of graffiti writing on trains and partitions isn't unintentional. neither is its absence on automobiles and homes. applying a specific type of letters, picking which partitions and trains to write down on, copying one other author, changing or destroying one other writer's paintings: those acts are regulated in the graffiti way of life.
- The Implementation Game: The TRIPS Agreement and the Global Politics of Intellectual Property Reform in Developing Countries
- The Complete Guide to Securing Your Own U.S. Patent: A Step-by-Step Road Map to Protect Your Ideas and Inventions
- The Rhetoric of Intellectual Property: Copyright Law and the Regulation of Digital Culture (Routledge Studies in Rhetoric and Communication)
- Who Owns Culture?: Appropriation and Authenticity in American Law (Rutgers Series: The Public Life of the Arts)
- The Commercial Appropriation of Personality (Cambridge Intellectual Property and Information Law)
Additional info for Canadian Copyright: A Citizen's Guide, Second edition
Canadian Copyright: A Citizen's Guide, Second edition by Laura J. Murray,Samuel E. Trosow